Chronic hepatitis c, no improvement with interferon, riboveron treatments. Does repeated treatment affect liver?

hello, my husband is 62 years old and has hepatitis c for 30 years. The two interferon/riboveron treatments did not cure him. Can doing the treatment a third time actually hurt his liver more than just leaving it? Does the treatment do any damage to the liver/ because I have the hep c also (i am 56 and have also had it for 30 years) I have never done the treatment and am doing okay....
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013