Chronic hepatitis. GOT and GPT levels high. Taking viriad. What does it mean? Normal liver ultrasound

Hi, Dr.Radhakrishna,

I am a patient of chronic active hepatitis and has taking an antiviral agent for more than 1.5 yrs. A few months ago, my GOT and GPT level were a little bit high, about 40/65, so my Dr. changed an antiviral agent to Viriad. After taking this drug for a month, my GOT is normal but GPT is still around 80.
My question is what is the meaning of this result, GOT level is
normal, but only GPT is slightly high.
Another question is that what should I do for my liver disease.
Ultrasound of liver is normal. Should I have other tests or wait?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013