Chronic hematuria, kidney infections for years. Family history of kidney disease. Temporary relief with antibiotics. Remedy?

i have had chronic hematuria and kidney infections for years. i have been to several doctors with no answers. kidney disease runs in my family strongly,i have lost three cousins to it and have a sister and two brothers with it,one on dialysis . in the past five months i have had severe kidney infections off and on with extreme lower back pain, fatigue ,foggy brain,and swelling in both sides of my lower back and my lower legs. please help,antibiotics only work temporarily.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013