Chronic headaches, stuffy nose, stiff joints, pallindromio arthritis with tendonitis. Taking medication. Allergic to mold, WBC count high. Treatment?

i have recently been made aware of living with mold in my apartment building. I have had symptoms of chronic headaches, stuffy nose, stiff joints aches everywhere and tendonitis since moving here 1 year ago. I had been referred to a rheumatologist in December and he conceived that I have pallindromio arthritis with tendonitis and treating me with plaquenil (didn t work, made it worse for 2 months) followed by sulfasalazine ( allergy to for 1 week) and now dioxycycline for the last 3 weeks. i had a blood test on monday this week and they called telling me my white blood count was high (18.5) and to schedule a visit to my pcp. I would like to know if I should call him back with the finding of the mold (it s had to have been here for years, black, almost tarry in the basement).
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012