Chronic headaches, recurring condition. Prescribed Amitriptyline tablet. CT scan normal. Treatment?

I have been suffering from headaches for about a year now and I was sent to do a CT Scan , and the results showed that everything was normal in the brain, but the headaches that I was having was Chronic Headaches, but I was given Amitriptyline tablet (10mg) to take because they said it makes you drowsy, and then I was given a higher dose of 25mg in the Amitriptyline and I take it every night, but I am still having the headaches and I have tried almost all of the over-the-counter drugs and I don t know what to use again, because the headache is realyy affecting my lifestyle.
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012