Chronic headaches, head pressure. High TSH and prolactin levels. History of PCOS. Cure?

Hi, I ve always had migraines - but they ve been manageable. I ve been to the neurologist about 3 times in as many months and he keeps giving me strong meds that just don t seem to work. I have an MRI scheduled a week from now. The headaches have gone from occurring about twice a week to every day now. It s a constant pressure around the edges of my head that gets worse with movement. I feel lethargic all the time. Also, the last time I was hospitalised - the doctor said I had elevated TSH level and prolactin levels. I have also have a mild form of polycystic ovaries.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012