Chronic headaches, food disorders, poor sleep, depression, diagnosed with cerebrellar tonsillar ectopia. Treatment?

I am a 57 yr old female with chronic headaches and they have worsened over the past 1 1/2yrs. I had tx at a pain center multiple times with shots in my neck and skull with no improvement. I am now going to see a neurologist after i requested my records from them and discovered I have cerebellar tonsillar ectopia . I don t guess they thought it was important at the pain center but my condition has gotten so much worse and the pain is awful. By the way I don t take narcotics so there really is never any relief. I prefer pain over nausea and pain meds make me nauseous but I have reached the point of having to have some help to function. I never feel good and am always irritable and grumpy so I stay secluded from pretty much everyone except my husband. Noise, bright light, weird taste, food disorders, poor sleep, and of course depression are s/s as well. Do you have any advice???
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012