Chronic headaches, continuous intense pain, diagnosed with migraine but do not have nausea or sensitivity to sound or light, certain relief with amnetrypteline. Cause?

Hi, i have chronic headaches . they began almost three years ago, they started off moderate and came only a couple times a month then progressed to a couple times a week then progressed to everyday and now i just have a never ending headache. i wake up with the headache and go to sleep with the headache. the pain never stops. the pain is usually from about a 7 to a 9 on the pain scale they have been brought down to about a 3 to a 6 with amnetrypteline. i was diagnosed with with migraines but i do not have any sensitivity to light or sound and i do not get nauseous. the only symtoms i have are i feel in a daze and i become light headed and dizzy to the point where i trip and occasionally have to grab things to keep from falling over. i do not really know what kind of headaches these are and would really like to have another opinion. thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012