Chronic headaches causing bulgy necks, weakness and numbness in arms. MRI, MRA of brain and neck with carpal tunnel test normal. No relief with Flexiril, pressure point injections. What can be done?

I am 29 years old and have had headaches all my life. I recently went to a neurologist that first tried to put me on flexiril and ibuprofen 3 times a day, well that didn t work. Then he did the pressure point injections and that made it worse. But he doesn t seem to listen when I tell him that anytime I get a headache the back-right side of my neck bulges. Recently, accompanying the headaches has been weakness and numbness in my arms. They did an MRI and MRA of my brain and neck and everything was normal, I had a carpal tunnel test for my arms and that came out normal. Please help, they are getting worse and more frequent. Recently there has been some smell sensitivities, light sensitivities, sleepiness and confusion...
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012