Chronic headaches, bronchitis pneumonia pharingitis, fatigue, numbness, tingling, visual snow while standing. What could this be?

Hello, I m sixeen, 5ft 7in, 110 ibs . Ive had chronic low grade headaches my entire life, I never knew a second without one. About two years ago I got sick with bronchitis pneumonia pharangitis, and since then i never really recovered. I have chronic unexplained fatigue thats incapaticating so much i can no longer go to school or stand for a shower or do basic functioning. In the past few years I started getting more frequent worse headaches where I am not nausiated, have no aura, is always biilateral, no light sensitivity, but i need to lay down and have quiet. its almost always in the back of my head but sometimes behing eyes, temples, or pretty much anywhere/everywhere. I also have orthostatic intolerance and are looking into POTS, and get terrible headaches relating to posture . Now, with increasing occurance, i have this higher range headache at least once a day and continually getting more frequent.....and those feel like my brain is pushing outward on my skull and causing me pain. I get some relief by squeezing head. Most say its tension, but it feels the reverse of being in a vice, like i WANT it in a vice. These are really taking over my life, and i have found no type headache explaining this senation. I don t want to see hysteric and believe its a hypothalamic brain tumor , but I have no appitite or thirst (I eat and drink because I know I need to), brain fog, I seem to have no circadian rythm-mirtazipine cures my insomnia but even after months of excellant sleep hygiene , i was no less fatigued and the second i went off the meds my sleep was exactly how it was before-as if my internal clock does not seem to work, I also have emotional issues from birth, numbness and tingling in extremities, extremely poor temperature regulation, low blood pressure, etc...which hypothalamus regulates. I have tested most things, i have been to dozens of doctors with no answers. My diet is good, I mediate, I do acupuncture and things. but meds and homeopathic things have not seemed to help at all. I do not have mono or lyme or hypothyrodism or anything. Neurologist ran eeg but no sign or siezures. Have not had brain scan. My vision is poor but I have no visual disturbances except upon standing (visual snow). Please I want ideas or help other than you re growing or it s in your head. Especially for the pushing out sensation headaches, because that i m perplexed by and are becoming so frequent. Advil does not help significantly, I was on Vicodin for like 2 days simply because I got my wisdom teeth out about a week ago and that did not help either. Exercise I know is importaint, and I m trying to. Antidepressants I m on but have not found one that works, and am trying nuvigil for energy now but like vyvanse and ritilin, it hasnt helped. What are these outward pressing headaches? Tips and ideas?
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  142 Awaiting Answer