Chronic headaches and migraines, have cluster headaches originating in occipital lobe, behind either eye. Should I go for MRI?

I have had chronic headaches and migraines since I was five years old and I am now nineteen. They ve done multiple analysis tests including daily logs diet changes, etc to try to stop them/diagnose them. Nothing has proven conclusive. I have noted however that most (if not all) seem to be cluster headaches that originate in the occipital lobe and behind either eye. I do also get a burning headache on occasion. Do you have any idea why I am getting them or if I should consider getting a mri?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013