Chronic headache, weird feeling in throat, feels pressure, having stomach pain

I ve had a chronic headache for about a week and it wont go away with ibuprofen . I also have developed this weird feeling in my throat like someone is just pressing on it. Doesn t hurt to swallow just feels like there s a lot of pressure on it. Im not sick and I haven t been stopped up or anything. About 2 weeks ago I had some really bad stomach pain that lasted a few days but I am completely over. What is the headache and throat pain all about?
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012