Chronic headache, twists in jaw and right sides of face, right side nerves of face weak, prescribed Epritil. Further treatment?

I am a suffer of headache since 10 to 15 t\years ,Now it became so serious that my jaw and right side of my face started twisting. I havb to exert pressure to keep in normal ,doctors say that it is due to tension .Yesterday I went to a Doctor at Appolo Hospital he took nerve conduction test and told that right side nerve system of face has weaken, he gave me EPITRIL .May kindly suggest what to do further.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012
Epitril is just anti anxiety drug. I suggest you to take tablet amitriptyline 25mg every night and a painkiller alongwith that.