Chronic headache, short episodes. On nimesulide, paracetamol. MRI normal. Will naxdom relieve pain?

my is old case of headache for past 11 years this headache happens one s in every year for 20 to 30 at any time of a day. some time left side of head and some times right side . i got MRI scan done . and doctor says it normal . he give me pain killer (nimesulide+ paracetamol ) for emergence and nothing else prescribed . till now it was working but this time the pain is not stopping by the given medicine. SO DOCTOR prescribed naxdom 250 to take when pain is unbearable . please tell me from what i am suffering from ,is the medicine given is correct and is their is a medicine which can cure it permanently. reasons for this disease
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012