Chronic headache, migraine, tendons easily damaged, shortness of breath, trouble concentrating

In recent years i have experienced different symptoms and i feel if they are connected because they sometimes happen at the same time. i have experienced chronic headaches and migraines since a young age (Which affect to my knowledge 2 other family members including my dad) i find Tendons in my legs are easily damaged and arms, since a year ago when i damaged my ribs on a trampoline they have deformed and regularly Pop and cause short breath , i have trouble concentrating and when i do it causes headaches, i find my moods can change in an instance and find i have the ability to switch moods effortlessly ?? i dont feel flu , cold s etc in the normall ways, i normally just get weakend symptoms not the full symptoms. hopefully they are cause by a non serious illness but i would love to have them diagnosed. thank you for your time David
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012