Chronic headache, head heaviness, feeling faint. MRI shows cyst in front of ear. Cure?

Hi I have headache since 2004. It all started with my right side of the head and I had MRI one time. The mri showed that I have very small cyst in front of the ear, and the doctors said we are not sure that if the small cyst is causing your headache. I always have headache and I feel there is something heavy on my head. sometime it is hard for me to bend down or to walk because I feel fainting , so please help me if you know what is causing this.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012