Chronic hair fall, dandruff, acne on scalp, digestive disorders. History of sun allergy. Treatment?

sir !!! i am facing hair fall from 5 years my age is 22 !! when ever my head sweats it itches mildly and when i plug my hands to itching some white fungus like skin comes out !! and some times when come out after bating and comb my hairs it get white wet fungus or dandruff cells on the tips of my comb and it itches too . finally i also have few acne on my scalp at random areas of scalp at back side of scalp. previously i also had sun allergy before 3 years but not now. i have digestive disorders also.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012