Chronic gynecological infections. In need of gynaecologist in Akron Ohio

My friend is in need of a GYN who specializes in gynecological infections, which are chronic, as her doctor in Akron Ohio will no longer be practicing & she was told that there are no others in Ohio, she would have to travel to either Detroit, Pittsburgh, or Philadelphia....I can't imagine that with the astounding healthcare in Cleveland, she would have to travel that far.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Oct 2013
Hello.
She needs to search for a gynecologist nearest to her place on internet. She can also take an online consultation for any minor problems that she might be having.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,
drrakhitayal@gmail.com