Chronic gastritis, have sour/upset stomach, no appetite. Any ideas of the cause ?

Hello. I have had chronic gastritis for 4 months now...diagnosed by endoscopy . I was prescribed dexilant which did nothing. I do not have any vomiting or diarrhea . I do not eat hot/spicy foods, no alcohol, no smoking. I was tested for h. pylori , gallstones, and celiac disease ....all negative results. I never have the burning/gnawing pain so many talk about. It is a sour/upset stomach with some gas/rumbling/gurgling only. The problem is...I have some good days but many days are sour/upset stomach most of the day w/ no appetite. I had radiation to abdominal area...but that was 12 1/2 years ago. I feel I am under no stress. I just started on sucralfate for 3 days now. Don t feel any different yet. Any ideas of the cause? Anything else can help? My gastro says it could be stress...I am under no stress though; indigestion...but I eat well; or too much acid...but dexilant did nothing.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012