Chronic gastric trouble, discomfort on eating, rumbling sounds from stomach. History of thyroid. Treatment?

Hi , i m facing with gas problem since one year probably. now it has been increased. as soon as i have my meal in the afternoon, in 1 hour i m feeling very uncomfortable with gas problem. as i will be in office, i try to control, but with which sounds are coming from my stomache. my age is 29, female, married, height- 5.1 and weight is 79 kgs. i have thyroid problem and i do not have any kids.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012