Chronic fissure, operated, but after defecation pains. Possible cause and treatment?

hi doctor, I am 30 yrs old ophthalmologist with no comorbids, i have chronic fissure in ano, operated 3 yrs back (lateral anal sphinterotomy) since then i felt better, few months ago started to have pain after defecation again, controlled with local xylocain, but the main problem is getting sever chills with fever few mints after defecation with sever body ache for 15 mints then after that i feel very tiered,
pls doctor it is realy troublesom me, i looking for your repaly
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013