Chronic fatigue syndrome,done with blood test. What is the remedy for this?

Iam trying to get a perscription for adder all for my cronic fatigue syndrome. I have talked to my family doctor for over a year about it I have went threw all the blood test to rule out other problems.since my husbands stroke in November I feel like I need to try medicine I have to be at work and have taken on more at home but I can't stay up with it because I'm so tired all the time and am tired of talking to my dr about it email YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013