Chronic fatigue, joint pain and insomnia after having bite marks on the body. Difficulty in speech. Lyme disease?

for years i have walked in a dual trail area and have come home with bites several times. I have had chronic fatigue, joint pain and insomnia for sometime. I also have had a chronic infection on my bottom treated with antibiotics twice but never gone for good. I've also had a very difficult time putting sentences together and finding the proper words to use, very embarrassing as I used to speak at conferences and am well spoken. Could I possibly have Lyme disease and how do I get tested?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013