Chronic fatigue, burning sensation in kidney area. Had prostatis previously. Caused by chronic fungal infection?

I ve had chronic fatigue and strange burning symptoms coming from my kidney region for a year and a half now. These symptoms all began with about two years of chronic prostatitis and multiple rounds of broad spectrum antibiotics. The prostatitis has not returned but now I have the fatigue and burning sensations in my kidney region. I also have hives that come and go. Last week it appeared as though I developed a kidney infection . The chronic burning sensation which has been bearable for the last two years appeared to get worse as it felt like my kidneys were inflamed. This lasted about four days then subsided. My question is could I have developed an internal fungal infection from the two years of taking antibiotics. Is it possible that I have a chronic fungal or bacterial infection of my kidneys which is causing my fatigue?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013