Chronic eye pain or discomfort, no redness, no discharge. Help

40 years old male. Chronic eye pain/discomfort (started over 3 years ago), no redness, no discharge nor watering at all. The worst in the morning, when eyelids are sticked and very difficult to open them. It is more painful in the morning. Sometimes eye pain acompanied with slight headache . Eye pain is not very severe, it changes from discomfort to mild pain, but it is very bodering. Sometimes awakeining in the night. No blurred vision , no vision changes, except that I started to lose my focus on close reading and have to remove the paper a little bit away.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012