Chronic epilepsy, taking Zen Retard. Did medication cause low sodium level?

Dear Doctor Iam Raghunandanan and myself is achronic epileptic patient . My doctor very efficiently controlled my disease and for the last 15 yrs. i never had an attack of epilepsy .As per doctors advice I am taking Zen Retard 300 tablets daily for 3 times Iam very much satisfied with this medicatio and Inever had any epileptic problems for the last 123-15 yrs. Recently ihad a problem of low sodium blood level and its consequences like restlesness etc. I waqnt to confirm whether my medication has any effect on blood sodium level ,if so how to overcome such problems. Doctor please advice.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012