Chronic epidermis orchitis in left testicle, pain on urinating, ejaculating. Treatment options?

I have been diagnosed with chronic epidermis orchitis in my right testicle . I have constant pain there all the time and also when I pass urine or ejaculate. Antibiotics dont work at all as have had many types for months and months. I have also had ultra sound and a flow rate test. The flow rate shoerd I dont empty my blsdder when passing urine. Im due a cystopocry (camera in bladder ) and maybe an operation. Im 31 years old and fit and healthy.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013