Chronic ear infections, blood and pus through ear, pain and dizziness, prescribed antibiotics every time. Permanent remedy?

I am 28 years old and have been getting ear infections all my life. I know i had tubes in my ears as a baby, but this past year alone I have had 3 really bad ones, and today i had to go to the er for the second time in the last six months because I have blood and pus coming out of my ear. Not to mention the pain and dizziness . I have been to several doctors over the years for this, but It seems that it is becoming more frequent and severe this past year or so. Every doctor I have seen just gives me antibiotics , some kind of ear drops, and some pain reliever and sends me on my way...what should I do ?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012