Chronic ear fullness, discomfort. Exterior ear sensitive. Solution?

my husband has had chronic unilateral ear fullness and discomfort for the last 15 years.. It began when we took an airlfight and he had a cold and the pressure changes of flight caused his ear to pop ...It has never been the same since. Over the years he has been seen by two Ent doctors, had a CT scan done in the 90 s following the initial complaints, and then saw a second specialist about 6 years ago and had an MRI done which they said was normal. He has had his dentist check him for TMJ disorder which he doesn t have, but does have some grinding of the teeth at night...The interesting thing with this is that his exterior ear is sensitive to wind, breath blowing on it and he can t sleep on that ear without it causing discomfort. Any ideas?
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012