Chronic dizziness, vertigo, ear clicking and feels pressure, thornwaldt cyst found, have sinus infection. Suggestion?

Hello, I am 28 years. I am suffering chronic dizziness and vertigo for 9 years already. My right ear is clicking constanly and feels pressure. I recently did Mri and they found thronwalt cyst more to the right about 6mm. Can this cyst cause so many symptoms. Can in give pressure to my vistibular system. When i have sinus infection i feel worser, I am suffering alot and i can t live normal life. I don t know what else to do. Please give me your suggestion. Thank you!
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012