Chronic diarrhea, loose stools, red itchy bumps, sweating. On pepto, medication, no relief. Treatment?

Hello, I have had diarrhea for ten days now it started on Thursday while I was in XXXXXX visiting and ever since I got home to XXXXX on the fourth it has still been happening. I have had loose stools and now it s all liquid, I have used pepto and medicine to get rid of it, but it has not gone away. I also have these raised red bumps and they have just been feeling itchy, I use the anti-iching cream that is suppost to stop the itching like it usually does, but it hasn t stopped the itching I have also had this for ten days. I also vomited two days before I left on the 23rd. I didn t have any problems after until Thursday. I am sixteen years old, and have been experiencing weight loss from diarerhea, red bumps that itch and will not go away, and today I woke up sweaty and hot for the first time. Should I seek a doctor? My mom says this is normal and will experience this for about another week.
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012