Chronic depression, had heaviness, profuse sweating, tiredness post smoking, persistent spots on the face even after cessation. What can be done?

Hi doctor ,, unfortunatly i am patient of deperession and brain disorder from early child now i am 31 years using medicines from my years ,, some years before i smoke and drug too much and after smoking i feeling that my head become heavy, sweating come out from my arm pets and i become tired ,after some years thier are spots apper on my face even i quite smoking from 6 months but it is still present on face ,, what you suggest please thanks wiike
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012