Chronic depression, habit of spitting every minute causing personality deterioration, low libido since levosulpiride intake. Solution?

i am suffering in depression for the last 17 years.when i am in matric my face is going weaker and weaker this thing is heard my psycology when i am in F.SC continous spitting started in 1993 till now i am spitting every minute this thing is damaged my personality.when i am in meeting or in get to gathering i cant seat there bcz of depression and continuos spitting.i am taking medicine levosulpiride 50mg this medicine side effect is low down sexual desire plz solve my problem.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Public Forum

Repeated spitting do not appear simple symptom of depression to me. It may occur in illness like anxiety and OCD.

Your low sex desire may because of psychological problem or levoosulpride or both. It is better to review your case with psychiatrist with current symptoms as change of medicine may require in your case.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Wish you Good Health.

Dr. Ashish Mittal