Chronic cystic acne. Using isotretinoin, tetracycline antibiotics. Dosage of isotretinoin for complete cure?

i am facing cystic acne for 3-4 years,every time my dermotologist prescribed isotretinoin and then tetracycline antibiotics ..after using the above mentioned drugs my skin used to be free from acne for a period of 5-6 months...but again acne used to appear....every time my derm prescribed only 1 month of isotretinoin ...but i read that 5-6 months of isotretinoin treatment is required...wat is the exact dosage of isotretinoin....
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012