Chronic cyst in chin bone, wound on the chin takes months to get cured. What could be the reason?

Dear Prasad, I have chronic cyst in my chin bone(already treated). but some times(after surgery), if there s any wound on the chin it takes months to get cured, recently I met with an accident Dec 10th, had a major injury at under my chin, I have 6 sutures(2 inside and 4 out), every thing is fine till yesterday , today I suddenly saw some puss formation at one of the suture and its in light blood color(bit yellowish in the begining)without any odor. Now i am taking cifixme 200 and movitz 3d, ulcigaurd, b complex. Can you please suggest me what could be the reason for this and why the wounds on my chin takes long time to cure(releasing yellowish puss very little in quantity) even I use the antiboitics (offloxin/cefixme etc....) Thanks Ranga
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  14 Awaiting Answer