Chronic cough, vomitting bile. Caused by Arnold's reflex or blockage in the ear?

I have had a chronic cough for 3 years now - have undergone every imaginable test to find the reason but no luck...I m thinking that it may be coming from my left ear. I cough so hard that it actually makes me gag and vomit bile . Starts with a tickle in the throat...have been seen by my GP and my cardiologist - had breathing tests done at the hospital....cough drops help but they have to be in my mouth on a constant basis. Would like to know if Arnold s reflex is a possibility or if it could be blockage in the ear causing the cough...
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013