Chronic cough, thick mucus, headache, nasal congestion. History of bronchitis. Serious symptoms?

I have had a cough for the past month or so. I am coughing up a lot of thick mucous and never feel like I get a clear breath in. I have had bronchitis 3 times this year, and usually get it a few times every year. This cough is sometimes accompanied by a headache, stuffy nose, difficulty breathing , and fatigue . Since I do get bronchitis so often, and coughs last so long, I am wondering if there is something more serious happening.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012