Chronic cough, mucus, headaches, blurred vision, eye pain, tiredness. Cavernoma resection done. Brain tumor?

I ve been feeling sick for the last 3 weeks. Have a cough that will not go away for over 4 months now, been spewing up mucus . Having bad headaches, can t focus, blurry vision , eyes hurt and need to be rubbed frequently. Feeling tired, and intermittent pain in the shoulder blade, left side. 1 year ago I had a cavernoma resection from the left frontal lobe of my brain. Is it possible that I have another brain tumor? lung cancer?
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012