Chronic cough, frothy phlegm,running nose, dizzy, blood rushing to head. Quit smoking. On mucinex. Problem?

I was smoking consistently for a couple weeks cigars are my favorite the cheap ones mostly black and milds sometimes filtered sometimes not, After about a month I always quit again for awhile because i know its not good for me. Im also about 60 pounds over weight and coming up on my 33rd birthday. This last time I stopped smoking its because i developed a chronic cough about a week ago and I cough up white frothy phlegm and my nose is always running, I always feel like i have to cough and when i do i feel sort of dizzy for a second like all the blood rushed to my head and then im fine after the coughing fit subsides. Mucinex helps but is not eliminating the phlegm and allergies have never effected me this way. Whats wrong with me? also repeated coughing fits tire me out.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013