Chronic cough due to eosinophilia. No improvement with medicine. Undergoing hemodialysis for renal failure

Good morning doctor,My father was suffering with chronic renal failure ..he was undergoing hemodialysis twice a week.My query is, since one month he is suffering with chronic cough .We Approached pneumologist also.After blood tests it was diagnosed by doctor that the cough was due to eosinophilia .Inspite of using many medicines..he was not yet relieved from cough as well asthma.Doctor please kindly suggest the remedy for this.My mail Id YYYY@YYYY . Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012