Chronic cough, cold, yellow green mucous, metallic taste and smell, burning sensation between eyes, ear popping. Solution?

Hi, I have been coughing since end of August. GP told in Sep that I had viral flu . By end of Sep GP diagnosed chest infection and antibiotic and brown inhaler was prescribed. Course lasted 5 days. 3 weeks later Back to GP, Haed cold and amoxicillin . Two weeks after completing the course, I still coughing, blowing my nose quite strongly with yellow/green mucos. Lost taste and smell, burning sensation between my eyes, ear popping with weird noice, similar to a fizzy drink bottle coming out my nose and ears and about 3 days with metallic smell or taste as well as light blood mixed with mucus . Can you advise, I feel I am chronic now
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012