Chronic constipation, white discharge from anus, rectal pain, pus cells in stool. Treatment?

Sir, i am 16 years old and i have chronic constipation & some white dark liquid is coming out from my anus and the rectum is paining like hell specially at night. Firstly, i went to a doctor he gave me some stool softners which felt good but the pain was again back after 2-3 days. Now i went to another doctor he told me to go for a stool test . The reports said some pus cell 1-2 hcf. what does that mean? Do i have amebiasis (my doctor told me) ? And why its paining so much? Do i need to take some pain killers. Plz help sir. THANK YOU!
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012