Chronic constipation, large stools, bleeding post bowels, bumps on anus. Treatment?

I have large stool and I am constipated. I see bright red blood on the toilet paper after a bowel movement and I have what feels like a botton on my anus that burns a bit. This has been happening on and off for two years whenever I am extremely constipated and it seems that I have been so for the past three weeks. My bowel movements are now every two days. How to get smaller stool sizes and what else can I do to avoid this in the future?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012