Chronic constipation. On enema, laxatives, no relief. X-ray shows blocked intestines. Treatment?

Hi DR XXXX. My Question to you is my son is almost 11 years old and suffers from severe chronic constipation since he was 3 years old. He has been to see a peads doc several times has had enemas, laxatives most of his life which never seem to help. he soils continuiosly everyday. even if he has had a bowel movement . xrays show he is always blocked. can you suggest any other root i can try with him as it is starting to make him depressed. and im not impressed that it has got this far with the prof help i have been seeking for him...
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012