Chronic catarrh in my head and ears, menieres disease causing dizzines, pressure in right ear and tinnitus, stomach cramps and diarrhea with mucus. Taken penicillin How do i get rid of cattarh?

I suffer from chronic catarrh in my head and ears which causes dizziness as i have meniere s disease. I have continous pressure in my right ear and tinnitus . The problem is i always seem to end up with bad stomach cramps and diarrhea which contains mucus. Is this due to the catarrh going into the stomach? I suffered with this when i was a child and had to have the doctor out as i was in such pain. He used to give me penicillin to get rid of the infection. Can you recommend anything that would help me getting rid of the cattarh or stop me getting it in the first place as i seem to be like it all year round. I have tried several decongestants and sprays but they just make me more dizzy and i feel as if i am going to fall over. I would appreciate any help. Thank you. Cheryl Simmons
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012