Chronic bronchitis worsens with the dust. Prescribed musinex, advair, zyrtac, prolosec, lexapro, simvastatin. Any other remedy apart from medicines?

I am 58 year old female who has had chronic bronchiatis for years. It seems to get real bad when I get around alot of dust from attics to riding in a recently plowed field. These two incidents seem to be the ones that bothered me most. My doctor has me on Musinex DM, 2x a day, Advair ,Zyrtac and an antibotic. I take proloseq, lexapro , mobic. He recently put me on simavastatin (2 mos.) I am tired of taking medicine only to have my system get worse. What chanel do you think I need to go?
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012