Chronic bronchitis. On medicines, nebulizer. Getting jitters, lack of sleep. Suggestions?

I have been having trouble with my asthma/ chronic bronchitis . I have been to the ER 2 times in 4 days. Lots of things have been done and one of the treatments is nebulizer treatments. Albuterol/Atropine every 4 hrs. I have the jitters from these. I am not sleeping because I keep jumping and waking myself up. I have had massive doses of Solumedrol , been on Azrythromyicin, now doxcycline, and prednizone. I can t be without the med nebs almost cant even make it to the 4 hr mark. But these jitters are driving me crazy!! I even took 4 Nitetime sleep aides trying to get some sleep. What do you suggest? I am getting worn out.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012