Chronic bilateral red eyes, dryness. Tried lubricants, steroids. Infection, allergy tests normal. Suggestions?

Hi ,I am a 35 year old male , I have chronic bilateral red eyes for over 5-6 years now , have tried almost everything and seen many doctors ! I have tried all lubricants , many steroid courses , antibiotics , put on Restasis for more than a year as i have dry eyes ( no improvement ) , i have been screened for all systemic diseases , infections and allergies all negative and nothing seems to help , any suggestions i need help !
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013