Chronic bacterial infections, severe acne after intercourse. STD tests negative. Reason?

Im 40 y/o, suffer from chronic bacteria infections and several huge acne on my face each time I contact an vaginal infection. My infections and acne go hand in hand. I ve had several std tests and all were negative. I only experience acne when I suffer from yeast or bacteria infections which are quite frequent. I discussed with my doctor and he thinks its all in my head. I really have no desire to do anything anymore do to the acne and ongoing infections. My self esteem has lowered tremendously. I wish I had answers to my problem.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  49 Awaiting Answer