Chronic backache, history of accident. Will it turn into something life threatening?

chronic dull uncomforble backache upper right part of body...almost where the right my right shoulder blade is...Had an accident as well 15 years ago. Fell from about 7 meters high, Probably landed on my right back, as where where i get most of pain. but if that s 15 years ago, how come i still get this uncomfortable annoying ache. drives me nuts , but aside from that, i wonder if the pain will turn to be something life threatening...thank you
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012